2019 Yamaha Raptor 90
Call for Price
For Developing Sport ATV Enthusiasts
With electric start, reverse, and legendary Raptor styling, the Raptor 90 is pure fun for riders 10 years and older.
- Compact, Sporty and Confidence-Inspiring 90cc Engine: The Raptor® 90 is built to bring maximum fun to the youth ATV class for riders 10 and up, with a low-maintenance 90cc engine tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid range performance. It also has features surprising in this segment, like a fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse, gated shifter and electric start with a back-up kickstart - all standard.
- Reduced Maintenance Design: Servicing is simple, too, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, sporty steering and comfortable ride quality, with preload-adjustable shocks offering 5.0 inches of wheel travel and adding to the Raptor 90's full-size ATV look. The rear swingarm also features a 5-way preload adjustable shock, offering 5.8 inches of wheel travel.
- Comfortable Chassis: An advanced frame design incorporates a large 1.7 gallon fuel tank, plush seat and roomy integrated floorboards inside a long, secure wheelbase.
- Yamaha Raptor DNA: For sporty looks and handling, Raptor 90 uses low-profile Duro tires on lightweight wheels and styling unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
- Electric Starter: Push-button electric starting comes standard, of course, and an emergency kick starter is also provided in a storage spot under the seat for additional peace of mind.
- Robust 90cc Engine: The 90cc four-stroke SOHC engine is tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid-range performance, just where it's needed. Engine is air cooled for simplicity, performance and long engine life and it uses ultra-reliable wet-sump lubrication.
- Automatic Transmission: Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy for all riders, it's a feature entry-level riders particularly appreciate. And standard reverse eases maneuvering the Raptor 90.
- Low Maintenance Design: Servicing is easy, too, thanks to features like the tool-less quick-access air filter element.
- Sporty Drivetrain: Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a tried-and-true O-ring chain drive, running along a swingarm that's set at an optimized angle for rear shock performance.
- Sporty Chassis: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light, sporty steering and comfortable ride quality, with preload-adjustable shocks offering 5.0 inches of wheel travel and adding to the Raptor 90's full-size ATV look. The rear swingarm also features a 5-way preload adjustable shock, offering 5.8 inches of wheel travel.
- Comfortable Accommodations: The Raptor 90 is designed to be comfortable for a wide variety of riders. With its roomy ergonomics, plush seat and wide floorboards, riders 10 and up won't outgrow the machine before they're ready for more displacement when they're older.
- Secure Stopping Power: For reliable stopping power, three sealed drum brakes bring the Raptor 90 to a quick halt. There's a handlebar-mounted parking brake, too.
- Optimized Tires: Duro low-profile tires, AT18 x 7-8 front and AT18 x 9-8 rear, give Raptor 90 aggressive looks and sporty handling.
- Modern, Reliable Electronics: The CDI system means reliable ignition performance, with a strong, efficient spark - and a sealed, maintenance-free battery gives worry-free service. Handlebar-mounted reverse and neutral indicators keep the rider informed, too.
- Yamaha Raptor DNA: The Raptor 90 offers sporty looks and high fenders unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
- Engine Type: 90cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 47.0mm x 51.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel Delivery: 13mm carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Starting System: Electric and kick start
- Transmission: CVT; F, N, R
- Final Drive: O-ring chain drive
- Suspension / Front: Single A-arm; 5 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Monoshock swingarm; 5.8 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual drum
- Brakes / Rear: Drum
- Tires / Front: AT18 x 7-8
- Tires / Rear: AT18 x 9-8
- L x W x H: 58.5 in. x 40.2 in. x 37.6 in.
- Seat Height: 29.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 40.6 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 3.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.7 gal.
- Wet Weight***: 279 lb.
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke
- 47.0mm x 51.8mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 13mm carburetor
- Starting System
- Electric and kick start
- Front Suspension
- Single A-arm
- Front Travel
- 5 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual drum
- Front Tires
- AT18 x 7-8
- Rear Suspension
- Monoshock swingarm
- Rear Travel
- 5.8 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Rear Tires
- AT18 x 9-8
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 279 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.7 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 3.9 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 58.5 in. x 40.2 in. x 37.6 in.
- 40.6 in.
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain drive
- CVT; F, N, R
- Team Yamaha Blue, White
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)