2019 Kawasaki MULE PRO-MX™ EPS
Call for Price
Stock Image: Timberline Green
The all-new 2019 Kawasaki MULE PRO-MX™ EPS brings a mid-size option to the MULE PRO Series. With the muscle to cover more ground in less time, and the capability to get out for some fun, the MULE PRO-MX EPS is the right size for work or play. The MULE PRO-MX EPS comes equipped with speed-sensitive EPS and two LED auxiliary headlamps complementing two halogen headlamps. To top it off, it's backed confidently by the Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- Smooth, powerful and durable fuel-injected 695cc engine.
- A powerful engine delivers class-leading torque, making the MULE PRO-MX™ side x side fun to drive with strong low- to mid-range acceleration and higher speed efficiency
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with a centrifugal clutch delivers smooth acceleration, instant throttle response, and dependable engine braking
- Change from 2WD, 4WD, or 4WD with Rear Differential lock using the convenient dash-mounted switch to easily select the right traction mode to match terrain conditions
- All-Day Driving Comfort: Drive comfortably in a spacious redesigned cabin and contoured bench seating.
- Loaded with Convenience: Convenience in every inch of the MULE PRO-MX™ LE side x side means working harder so you can get to playing faster.
- Full-size strength in a mid-size chassis, the MULE PRO-MX™ is built Kawasaki STRONG for work and play.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch delivers quick belt engagement, contributing to prolonged life of the N7-grade belt
- Steel front bumper, steel cargo screen, and diamond-plate steel floorboards and cargo bed floor help to deliver front-to-back durability
- High under-hood air intakes help keep the engine and CVT internals free from moisture and dust
- Engine: 4-stroke, single cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 695cc
- Maximum Torque: 42.7 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 44mm throttle body
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Final Drive: Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Engine Braking: Yes
- Alternator Output (max): 35.7 amp
- Steering: Electric power assisted rack-and-pinion (EPS)
- Ground Clearance: 10.6 in
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 gal
- Turning Radius: 14.0 ft
- Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH): 33.4 x 44.1 x 9.1 in
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 699 lb 600 lb maximum capacity for California models
- Load Capacity: 1200 lb
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Towing Capacity: 1500 lb
- Lighting: (2) Halogen (high/low beam) headlights. (2) additional auxilliary LED headlights (high/low beam)
- Overall Length: 110.0 in
- Overall Width: 60.0 in
- Overall Height: 74.4 in
- Curb Weight: 1587.6 lb**
- Wheelbase: 78.9 in
- Instruments: Multi-function display includes digital speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature warning indicator, EPS warning indicators, neutral, reverse and parking indicators, differential indicator lamp, seatbelt reminder lamps
- Color Choices: Timberline Green, Bright White
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24 or 36 months
**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear protective gear appropriate for the use of this vehicle. Never operate under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Protect the environment. The Kawasaki MULE™ side x side is an off-highway vehicle only, and is not designed, equipped, or manufactured for use on public streets; roads or highways. Obey the laws and regulations that control the use of your vehicle. Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, DOHC
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 44mm throttle body
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1587.6 lb.
- 78.9 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 699 lb. (600 lb. max capacity for CA)
- Towing Capacity
- 1500 lb.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Drive System
- Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Timberline Green, Bright White
- Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty