2018 Yamaha VX Cruiser HO
Call for Price
Honda of Orangeburg
VX Cruiser HO
Power, Style, Value
- Cruiser® Seat: The 3-person Cruiser Seat is designed to provide comfort for all-day touring.
- RiDE®: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- 1.8 HO Yamaha Marine Engine: Race-proven performance that outperforms the competition.
- Reboarding Step: Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- NanoXcel® Hull & Deck: NanoXcel® hull delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio, agile ride and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
Hull + Deck
- Available Color: Carbon Metallic or Azure Blue Metallic
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Length: 11 ft.
- Width: 4 ft.
- Height: 3 ft. 11 in.
- Dry Weight: 767 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 18.5 gal.
- Storage Capacity: 24.6 gal.
- NanoXcel® Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck: Standard
- RiDE™ by Yamaha: Standard
- Reverse: in RiDE™ with Traction Control
- Security / Low-RPM Mode Remote Transmitter: Standard
- Cruise Assist/No Wake Mode™: Standard
- Multifunction Information Center*: Standard
- Cruiser Seat: Standard (two-piece)
- Dual Mirrors: Standard
- Watertight Storage: Standard
- Glove Box: With Dual Cupholders
- Reboarding Step: Standard
- Deck Mats: Two Tone
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Automatic Bilge: Standard
- Engine Type: 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, 1.8 Liter High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Displacement: 1812cc
- Pump Type: 155mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- Engine Type
- 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, 1.8 Liter High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Dry Weight
- 767 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.5 gal.
- 3 ft. 11 in.
- 11 ft.
- 4 ft.
- Rider Capacity
- 1-3 persons
- Storage Capacity
- 24.6 gal.
- 155mm High-pressure
- Carbon Metallic or Azure Blue Metallic