2018 Yamaha EX Deluxe
Call for Price
Honda of Orangeburg
Entry Level Meets Features And Hi-Tech
- RiDE®: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- Reboarding Step: Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Dual Mirrors: Standard dual mirrors provide increased visibility for towing.
- Hydro-Turf® Mats: Lightweight, slip-resistant Hydro-Turf® mats provide superior traction on the extended swim platform and footwells.
- Storage: The EX Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC.
- TR-1 Engine: This award-winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
Hull + Deck
- Available Colors: Carbon Metallic with Electric Green, Azure Blue Metallic
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Length: 10 ft. 3 in.
- Width: 3 ft. 7 in.
- Height: 3 ft. 9 in.
- Dry Weight: 599 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 13.2 gal.
- Storage Capacity: 7.7 gal.
- SMC - Sheet Molded Compound: Standard
- RiDE™ by Yamaha: Standard
- Reverse: In RiDE™ with Traction Control
- Multifunction Information Center*: Standard
- Dual Mirrors: Standard
- Glove Box: Standard
- Reboarding Step: Standard
- Deck Mats: Two Tone
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Automatic Bilge: Standard
- Displacement: 1049cc
- Engine Type: 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 144mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- Engine Type
- 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Dry Weight
- 599 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.2 gal.
- 3 ft. 9 in.
- 10 ft. 3 in.
- 3 ft. 7 in.
- Rider Capacity
- 1-3 persons
- Storage Capacity
- 7.7 gal.
- 144mm High-pressure
- Carbon Metallic with Electric Green, Azure Blue Metallic